Cost-Effective,Feature-Rich & VoIP-Ready Solution with More IP Technology Built-In
The SL2100 Communications System works at a number of levels: a cost-effective VoIP enabled phone system, an easily expanded solution with entry-level unified communications or a reliable TDM based PBX with excellent upgrade potential.
Much of the technology is built-in – reducing the need for extra hardware, licensing and maintenance, all contributing to a sharp price point and low running costs. These features enable the user to meet the demands of today’s business including mobility, security, connectivity and ensuring customer service levels are kept at a premium. As a premises-based system – the SL2100 provides reliability and value.
Reasons to choose SL2100 Telephones
- Wide-Range of Choices - choose from IP or digital, 12 to 32 keys or self-labeling, or digital and IP cordless mobile handsets
- Customizable function keys - can be adapted to the exact individual requirements of your business
- User-friendly interface - little or no staff training required
- Gigabit built-in – eliminates the need of having to buy an adapter, even on self-labeling telephones (Not available on all models)
- Wireless headset adapter - allows easy connection to Plantronics’ wireless headsets
10 ways the SL2100 provides value
Built- In Features
> VoIP Enabled
> Music on Hold
> Mobility / Remote / Home Office User Support
> Auto Attendant
> Audio Conferencing
> Video Conferencing & Collaboration (license required)
> Call Recording
> And more!
SL2100 System Overview
Unique Customizable Business Telephones
Our wide range of SL2100 Desktop Telephones are like no other. Their customizable construction means you can change the design for exact business requirements. Whether your employees need just a basic single line telephone or one with a 60-line console attached, NEC offers telephones to fit everyone’s needs.
SL2100’s Usage Examples
Today’s mobile workers depend on communication tools that accommodate flexible workspaces and allow free roaming wherever they are. The SL2100 ensures your team stays connected, but without the escalating business mobile costs.