Multimedia IP Softphones
More than just a Desktop Phone
Versatility and flexibility are must haves in today’s communications technologies. NEC’s Softphones are multimedia IP phones installed on a personal computer or laptop. They deliver high-quality voice communication using a USB-connected headset/handset. Employees can use it as a primary desktop telephone, as a supplemental desktop telephone or as a remote/telecommuting device.
Intuitive interfaces plus a wide-range of capabilities
Easy-to-use and full-featured, NEC’s Softphones enable mobility and sharing of real-time information through advanced UC applications such as audio/videoconferencing, presence, instant messaging/chat, application sharing, whiteboarding, and file transfer.
UC Suite SP310 Softphone
NEC's UC Suite delivers integrated unified communications (UC) through a softphone that enhances productivity and collaboration
It is a scalable, feature-rich solution that simplifies communications management and enables complete mobility. Specifically developed for small to medium size businesses, UC Suite SP310 Softphone users become more mobile and efficient.
The UC Suite SP310 Softphone is a versatile, multimedia IP phone that is installed on a personal computer (PC) or laptop and delivers high quality voice via a USB-connected headset/handset. It provides the full functionality and features of a regular desktop phone, plus advanced multimedia applications. Designed to meet the needs of any employee, it can be used as a primary desktop telephone, a supplemental desktop telephone or a remote/telecommuting device.
Mobility – resides within your computer/laptop; so no additional equipment is needed to access all of its features from anywhere you can connect to your corporate network. It’s like taking your desktop phone with you. Even while on the road, a high-speed Virtual Private Network (VPN) Internet connection can be used to interact via voice, audio, video or text.
Enhances Functionality through Your Desktop Telephone – enables you to set up your softphone to send calls to your desktop telephone plus it allows you to access all softphone functionality through it as well.
Share Real-Time Information and Ideas – when linked together across an NEC IP network, UC Suite SP310 softphone users can collaborate and interact with each other in an exciting variety of ways:
- Audio and videoconferencing allows for easy set-up and participation in conference calls
- Presence provides the status of the party users are trying to reach before placing a call
- Application sharing permits users to share files through peer-to-peer and conference call environments, and are synchronized between all participants
- Whiteboard allows users to review, create and update graphic designs in real-time
- Instant Message/Chat - enables users to correspond in real-time in either a peer-to-peer or broadcast arrangement while engaged during a call or not
- File Transfer - provides an easy method to send one or more files while in a call by simply selecting the file and dropping it into a person’s participation file
- Call Log - enables the storage of information about outgoing/incoming calls, missed calls as well as recorded call files
Key Benefits to Your Organization
- Lower expenses through the purchase of fewer desktop telephones
- Enhanced customer satisfaction by providing more mobility to employees
- Improved employee productivity by permitting alternate work environments
Enabling communication and access to information in real time
SP350 SoftPhone embeds voice communication into established business processes to bring employees the instant communication and information they require. This versatile communications tool offers an extensive array of high-quality video, audio, voice and text features.
The SP350 SoftPhone is a multimedia IP phone installed on a personal computer or laptop. It delivers high-quality voice communication using a USB-connected headset/handset. Employees can use it as a primary desktop telephone, as a supplemental desktop telephone or as a remote/telecommuting device.
Contact us for expert advice on Bussiness Desktop Phones. We proudly serve Evansville, IN, and the surrounding area.